Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My first (and hopefully not last!) post

Hi everyone! I've realized lately that I have tons of creativity that wants to be released, but I hardly ever use it to its full potential! So, clearly I am the "Queen of Good Intentions". And now you know how I chose the title for my brand new blog without having to ask. I'm hoping that having this blog will keep me accountable to actually finish the crafty projects that I begin. What a concept! So, check back to see what I will be working on (and hopefully what I finish).


(:


Laura

2 comments:

  1. laura i have one too! haha i suck at updating it, but as of today i amtrying to update it daily! haha so now we can be blog buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! I will definitely read your blog. We can keep up with the posting (:

    ReplyDelete