Sunday, October 11, 2009

FALL in love

Hi loves!

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely thrilled that the fall weather has arrived. I have been drinking more tea lately and exploring different flavors. My newest favorite is Vanilla Hazelnut. I can't even explain to you how the two flavors balance each other out. Pure bliss!


BUT the more serious things get between tea and I, the more I realize I'm going to have to move on to loose leaf. I want to get a few of these adorable infusers which are heart shaped.


Soooooo cute!! Ahh!

So I pretty much spent my morning drinking tea and reading Native American legends (: It was quite lovely. Hopefully I'll finish a painting sometime this week and post some pics.

bye for now!
xo laura

2 comments:

  1. I would also like to request that you post a brief snippet of a native american legend. I'm very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reminded that I brewed myself a cup of tea and left it downstairs! How ridiculous! I am going to make another cup RIGHT NOW. There is very little I can drink while pregnant, but I am enjoying some vanilla roiboos tea which is naturally decaf and comes from Africa!

    ReplyDelete