Monday, November 9, 2009

autumn cards

I've been working on some seasonal autumn cards lately so I thought I'd show all of you a few tidbits! Enjoy (: Oh, and if you like what you see let me know. I am now selling handmade cards!

"delicious autumn! my soul is wedded to it and if i were a bird i would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns."-george eliot

i think that's just such a lovely quote!

just a little thank you card (: oh! and also an owl friend
closeup of the owl. i'd say he's about 3 1/2 in x 5 in. i'm going to play around with the patterns and make tons more little owl friends. you can flip one over and jot a little note on the back for someone you love!"winter is an etching, spring a water color, summer an oil painting, and autumn a mosaic of them all." -stanley horowitz

the perfect card/quote for all you artists out there.

this one reads: "F is for fall, family, friends"that's all for now, lovelies. let me know if you like any of 'em and if you're interested at all (:

xo laura

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! The owls would be cute all strung along as a banner on a mantle or over a window too! Like the leaves too. I think that they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and Anna should start a business together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and so glad I did! I LOVE it!!! Your cards are so pretty!
    Hope you have a great day!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    http://www.bearypixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete